Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waid Zain!
















Probably after the opening of Atlantis hotel in UAE, I guess the Opening of Burj Dubai was one grand ceremony, which got the greatest international attention. International attention Dubai has been getting for quite a while from the times of its great boom. That opulence has had people going ga ga over Dubai.

Going on Sheikh Zayed Road, Burj Khalifa was a treat. I remember my neck muscles would get strained, looking at its height from a distance first, then trying to get a nearly impossible view of it while passing just by it and then finally turning to look at it again after having crossed it. My friends always thought I was behaving like a child….but now I realize that you can only enjoy something if you allow the kid in yourself to wake up.

I am not sharing any detailed statistics with you but can’t help telling you that it has around a thousand apartments and around 57 elevators to just name a few spectacular features of the marvel. World’s tallest skyscraper!

You know every time you would flush a toilet , they would have to pump up water half a mile up into the sky . Its been designed to resemble a telescope.

Special Shukran to Kashiful Haq, a good friend in Dubai!

But I am so happy it finally got inaugurated, a jewel in the skyline of Dubai- Burj Khalifa!!

1 comment:

  1. Well said Bro tht mechanism of pumping water into each units will really be a big task.

    Arbaab.

    ReplyDelete