Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Marhaba!


It was interesting to watch Prism being broadcast tonight from Abu Dhabi . It brought back so many memories...thankfully all were sweet. They have Sheikh Zayed mosque in their back ground and will use its shot at the night once it is beautifully illuminated. Its quite wow I think.


Abu Dhabi is a nice place to be in. Its quite different. But every place has its issues. Nothing is like peaches and creme. That reminds me of Mrs. Britto , who use to look at me in disbelief every night I returned from work , looking tired I guess, used to ask me if everything was ok? when evrytime my answer was in the affirmarive!


"Life is not a bed of roses ....I tell you , yes? I have spent 25 years here...You think its a bed of roses"

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see, that apart from expressing yourself, you are polishing your writing skills. Keep it up. Good luck with your good work. ADMIRER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is certainly not a bed of roses waxi !

    ReplyDelete