Friday, November 13, 2009

M.I.A

M.I.A.......that's what I will be in the next two days as I get a quick escape to Islamabad......I hear its going to be really cold there.....although I am not a big fan of the chill, but I guess it would be nice to feel the fresh cold of the city. Am expecting security checks that make me feel like a criminal but being a responsible citizen that I think I am, I will brave them with a smile.

By the way Sabi was also described as being M.I.A , as no trace of her could be found after the joint Afghan- Australian troop patrol was ambushed in Uruzgan back in the September of 2008. Since then there was no sign of her( Labrador female dog). She is excellent at sniffing but recently she was found in one piece in the country . That was a great morale booster for the Australian troops , who have sent her back.

Oh and yes.....Missing In Action! thats what M.I.A stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment